History Day Educators & Student Participants: Click Here to access the incredible resource that is the Library of Congress website!
– Locate valuable primary sources: newspapers, prints and photographs, manuscripts, maps, films, and more.
– Discover fantastic videos, photos, and multimedia for inclusion in your HD project.
– Find search terms to make your research easier AND more effective.
– Access lesson plans organized by topic or based on LOC collections.
– Explore primary source sets that will prove invaluable to your students’ projects.
– Discover exciting professional development opportunities.
…and MUCH more!
Please contact Alysse, your regional coordinator, if you need more information or assistance in utilizing this incredible resource.
Thanks to Teaching with Primary Sources for the great information!